At the Canadian Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Centre, we offer a wide range of cosmetic fillers and injectables to help repair and fill in lines to restore the youthful look of our patients. The beauty of fillers and injectables are that they don't require lengthy downtime. All of our injectables are administered by board-certified dermatologists because we truly believe that you deserve the best. At your first consultation, you will be assessed by a board-certified dermatologist and they will recommend cosmetic fillers or injectables that will work best for you.
Consult with our board-certified specialists today
Top dermatology and plastic surgery care
delivered in a comfortable environment
Schedule a Consultation
SkinCeuticals Online Store
Just like you, we have been monitoring the evolution and impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19). The situation is changing at a rapid pace and it is difficult to predict the future. We hope that you and your loved ones are keeping well.
We have collaborated with SkinCeuticals to ensure that you can continue to have access to the products and regimens you love.
Here is how:
Step 1: Visit skinceuticals.ca and add desired products to the shopping cart as you normally would.
Step 2: Once in your shopping cart, you will find a box labeled “promotional code” just below your order summary. This is where you can enter the promo code.
Step 3: Enter the following code in the “promotional code” box to unlock free shipping and two complimentary samples with each purchase.
Unique Promo Code: SKINC-KMKD-G7M2-YGCK-4BY2
Should an additional promotion be available at the time of ordering you will always receive the “best offer”.
As a reminder, it is important that you purchase SkinCeuticals products only through authorized providers such as skinceuticals.ca. There have been cases of counterfeit products on the market and we ask that you do your part in purchasing from authorized retailers only.
Re-Opening June 8th Update
As a valued member of the Canadian Dermatology & Plastic Surgery Centre, we want to personally update you on steps our practice has taken to protect you and your health in light of the COVID-19 situation.
As it has always been, the safety and health of our patients and staff members remain our highest priority. We want to thank you for your support and the confidence you have in our practice. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have taken the guidelines from the Ministry of Health and have added the following extra measures to protect our patients:
- A COVID-19 screening questionnaire must be completed prior to your appointment.
- Upon arrival for your appointment, you will be asked to check-in while in your car and one of our staff member will come and meet you at the door.
- Patients must arrive wearing their own face masks, and continue to wear them in office until taken into the exam room, and sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- We have spaced out the waiting room area and decreased our daily patient volume to reduce the likelihood of crowding.
- We have installed plastic barriers at the front desk for the safety of our staff and patients.
- Social distancing is seen as the most effective way of slowing the spread of the virus causing COVID-19. Patients should avoid close contact, minimize interaction, and put distance between themselves and other patients within the office.
- We will continue to provide virtual consultation options to patients who would like to see our specialists virtually.
Thank you for being a loyal patient. We will remain attentive to this situation and keep you updated on any changes with the practice.
- The CDPSC Team