Ontario-wide Stay at Home Order April 7th Update
As a valued member of the Canadian Dermatology & Plastic Surgery Centre, we want to personally update you on steps our practice has taken to protect you and your health in light of the COVID-19 situation.
As it has always been, the safety and health of our patients and staff members remain our highest priority. We want to thank you for your support and the confidence you have in our practice. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), we have taken the guidelines from the Ministry of Health and have added the following extra measures to protect our patients:
- A COVID-19 screening questionnaire must be completed prior to your appointment.
- Patients must arrive wearing their own face masks, and continue to wear them in office until taken into the exam room, and sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- We have spaced out the waiting room area and decreased our daily patient volume to reduce the likelihood of crowding.
- We have installed plastic barriers at the front desk for the safety of our staff and patients.
- Social distancing is seen as the most effective way of slowing the spread of the virus causing COVID-19. Patients should avoid close contact, minimize interaction, and put distance between themselves and other patients within the office.
- We will continue to provide virtual consultation options to patients who would like to see our doctors virtually.
Thank you for being a loyal patient. We will remain attentive to this situation and keep you updated on any changes with the practice.
- The CDPSC Team